Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To you.

1. Gisele - I'll always be here and that's what makes it hurt the most, that my heart refuses to let go of you because it believes this can work. It believes it can mend your heart and your thoughts. I believes it can take your confusion and indecision away, somehow, like magic. My feet walk all over the place but my head is still in this, where it began. It doesn't want to leave because it is, i am, in love with you.

2. Tahlia - I can't wait to see you Monday. I love cinema nova and going back there for the first time this year will be a great joy for me and hopefully for you also. I hope we can be hopless romantics together and run the streets with sparklers. If you're not a hopeless romantic like me, fret not, I will teach you ;)

3. Ivana Stab - I read your zines, I keep track of your tumblr. I plan to send you a package when I grab your new Victoria address from a zine of yours somehow. I'd like to be your friend. I don't have many so I would count it as a fantastic idea. I'm fucked up but aren't we all?

4. Lil - my dearest twin, I love you.

5. To all my fifteen year old friends, especially the ones that have my tumblr - I cannot wait until you reach the age of 18 (and please do) because if i'm not too much of an old man by then I really wanna go out for beers with you guys :) I want to become better friends with you when you mature into young adults because I believe we could have an even better connection than (even though the one we have now is amazin!) we do at the moment. I cannot wait because it will be so radsome to watch you kiddos grow into awesome human units.

fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment